Your competitors have the freedom to see the world differently because they’re programmed to THINK BIG, Learn Fast, Start Now!
They don’t care about your legacy systems and mindset, how you operate your business or the numbers you need to hit.
Your business is already dead. You just don’t know it yet.
How do you unlearn to relearn the skills you need to keep your business relevant?
In this keynote, I share how we helped the largest organizations on the planet reinvent how they approach new product development and innovation in ExecCamp.
We take executives out of the boardroom and back on the streets to learn at light speed, and learn by doing.
You will learn how to:
- Start new businesses inside a large enterprise
- Train executives to recapture their entrepreneurial spirit
- Blow up legacy mindsets and see opportunity through new lenses
- Establish killer teams to conquer new territory
- Create a culture of continuous experimentation
- Test strategy through execution in minutes, not months or years.
- Launch winning products by starting small and acting now to make decisions based on evidence, not conjecture
Find out how to turn your 50-year business into an adaptive, resilient entity ready for the fight for survival that lays ahead.
Don’t want to miss a post? Sign up for my newsletter!